Friday, July 07, 2006

*SILENCE*

It really pains me to say this, but I have to be honest. I'm not going to go into a lot of detail because I'm still holding out hope that our love will be re-united.... but I got really sick from El Chilito last night. I think they might be El Finito for us, for a while at least. Y'know... for a couple weeks the elephant in the room has been the fact that they cant wrap their burritos properly. Big mistake in a town where PRO burrito wrassling and wrapping can be had quite readily. Am I being picky? No, I am not. There is a LOT of juice and fillings that fall out of those lil puppies. The concept should be: food contained WITHIN the tortilla, no? Then there was the issue of sometimes your burrito was giant, sometimes it was tiny. We darn near had that happen in the same order one time! Then, last night, they gave me the wrong thing, in the wrong tortilla, with the wrong toppings... I ate it anyway because I'm not a pain in the ass. There lay my mistake. Adios amigo...