Thursday, October 12, 2006

CANADIAN THANKSGIVING 2006

BEHOLD Cinnamon Sweet Rolls Blue Auvergne Cheese Pepper Pecorino Pineapple & Strawberries Chips & Salsa B-b-b-beer
Yes it happened again like a rash that won't quit, Canadian Thanksgiving. Trust us we are really grown up people. God, Francine looks so cute in this picture, seriously I f**king love that little dog. The blue cheese is from Auvergne where my ancient peeps were from, yes that is in FRANCE. I wish I could be serious for just one minute but its so hard. Okay, this dinner is a statement of optimism and its actually way too deep for you to understand. I mean, when is the last time you said to yourself, its Canadian Thanksgiving I am cranking the oven to 400 for ten minutes and cranking out a six pack of hot buns? This actually happened on Monday but its sort of a cute thing I do when I leave EVERYTHING till the last minute and put off making posts until I have a backlog of 10 meals. Call this a backblog.