Friday, December 09, 2005

VEG BURGER REDUX

GARDEN BURGER W/ A BIG OLD PILE OF FRIES - ITS WINTER - WE HUNGRY KJJ: When you have the proper fixin's for burgers (pickles, fresh buns, onions, mushrooms) they are a delicious treat. Let me tell you how to serve veggie burgers: you serve it like they do at the famous Ship and Anchor pub in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. On the veggie burger patty you must must must put a pineapple ring and a spoonful of salsa. I swear to God this is true. I would never lie to you. I have your veggie burger interests at heart. If you disobey me, I come to your house and kill you. JRW: That Ship and Anchor burger sounds pretty rowdy. I didn't fully realize I was in Canada until we stopped at the Ship and I heard this dude talk to KJJ, and I was like, "Whoa, listen to that accent!", but then I soon realized I was the one with the crazy accent. It was like, I looked in the mirror, and HE WAS ME!