Wednesday, March 29, 2006

150 VERSIONS OF CAKE

KJJ: Y'all better pay attention. WFMU is playing 150 versions of Todd Colby's masterpiece "Cake". If you like, cake, insanity, and MP3s, have I gotta link for you.... WFMU's blog with complete Cake-A-Thon I'm so full of cake. If I eat any more cake I'd have to vomit first. Sometimes I'll eat 2 or 3 cakes in a single day. I love cake! I can't be any clearer than that. I love cake! I'll eat every cake in New York City. I can't even go into bakeries anymore because I'll eat all the cake. I'll say "Where's the cake? Gimme the cake! Get the cake!" And they say, "We know how very much you love cake, and we know you very rarely have the money for any of our cake, so get outta here, because you can't afford our cake! But we know how much you love cake, so get outta here, you can't afford the cake!" I'll punch somebody in the head for some cake. Give me all your cake! I love cake! Gimme the cake! Now! I love it! I love cake! Gimme your cake! JRW: i like the ones wher they smple the poem or use like, a computer programmed voice,or siong it as lyrics to music- but i'm not as into the ones where they just retell the poem trying to act weird, becuse it's fucking weird and crazy enough already.