Thursday, January 26, 2006

MY NAME IS PASTA

VEGETARIAN GROUND BEEF, MUSHROOM & TOMATO SAUCE WITH BLACKBERRY, STRAWBERRY, HONEY, SOY AND YOGURT SMOOTHIES (not pictured) KJJ: Welcome to vegetarian pasta town. Population two. JRW: Well, I thought it had good flavoring and I was really surprised how well that non-meat tasted. It had a meaty flavor to it. KJJ: I liked the olives JRW: Oh the olives were so good. You know how I did it? I spaced it out, so I had one and then five bites later I had another. They were good and salty. KJJ: I kind of want an olive right now. JRW: You should have one. This guy Tony Tenser's production studio is called Tigon. If its born a male its a Tigon, and if its female its a Liger. KJJ: They can really mate? JRW: Uh huh. KJJ: Why aren't there a bazillion? You'd think people would want to breed them. JRW: I have no idea. KJJ: How did you like the smoothie? JRW: What movie? KJJ: Not "movie". Smoothie. JRW: The smoothie was great, not too sweet. I really liked the rising action and the denoument. The plot twist at the end...