Tuesday, May 23, 2006

SUPREME ASIAN GRAINS MY LOVELIES

KJJ: This salad is boss. I f**king kid you not, I am simply enraged with passion over this common sense plan for a salad. //1 15 oz can chickpeas, drained, rinsed // 1 med cucumber, chopped //1 sweet red pepper //2 ears fresh corn, boiled and cooled (stick in the freezer for a min) //3 tbsp hoisin sauce. thats right, hoisin. you didnt see that coming, did you? //2 tbsp soy sauce //1/2 tsp garlic chili paste Its Asian influenced. What an unusual mixture of flavours. I'd like to leave you with this endorsement that I received in a spam email today. I think it sums up my attitude towards this dish: "%TRYIT %TRYIT %TRYIT %TRYIT %TRYIT %TRYIT %TRYIT %TRYIT %TRYIT %TRYIT %TRYIT %TRYIT %TRYIT %TRYIT %TRYIT %TRYIT %TRYIT %TRYIT %TRYIT %TRYIT %TRYIT %TRYIT %TRYIT %TRYIT %TRYIT %TRYIT %TRYIT %TRYIT %TRYIT %TRYIT %TRYIT %TRYIT %TRYIT %TRYIT"