Tuesday, May 02, 2006

OUR DIET IS LIKE AN AVANTI II

JRW: It is. It's somehow exotic enough, but underneath, it's a total bonafide classic. Actually, I don't know what that's supposed to mean, I just wanted to show my obsession for the day. "What the hell, bro?, this is SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT WHAT TWO HUMANS EAT", you say. Well, maybe so, but it's our blog, and if I want to bend the rules to show you a wicked old car, I can do that-because this is America, land of the free, home of the ADD-addled, and if I can't keep focused enough to talk about totally awesome culinary delights and I all of a sudden have to show you this totally sweet car I want, even though by the time I find one and can afford it, WW III will have already made automobiles obsolete, and we'll be living under tarps, wearing tattered scraps of burlap and eating charred mutated possum, and we won't writing about it because computers will be a thing of the PAST, well you know, I can totally do that. I can also tell you that all the horse holding you've been doing is about to pay off in a most grandiose fashion, because we have tons (ok, maybe just 2) updates brewing, and a whole weeks worth of wonderful meals planned. Plus, we got some cheese to discuss. So there. Now, I need another cup of coffee. GARÇON!