Tuesday, October 25, 2005

YE OLDE FRIED EGG SANDWICH

Got to my mickey, found me way up the apples, put on me whistle and the bloody trouble went telling me to fetch the tommy tucker. I was done being a mumper, I was, and bloody hank marvin for a jimmy riddle of holy ghost. The kitchen was arse-about-face but I aimed to do a tightener and fry up me eggs. I had the dead cert clobber on for the job so I knew my tucker would go down a treat! The dollymop was coopered on me fried egg sandwich and pulled a metal mickey for crying out three days straight she did! To top it off its a bit taters so I was wearing me centre half-- you know the hampden. I'm a bit 'arry at the moment so daffadown dilly eggs is all I had for me sup. The love and kisses only wanted a "soy banana smoothie", so I said "don't get lemon wiv me!". I'm no 'arris so off to rubber duck I went. Blimey it was taters -- I felt I es gawn down, doin' bird! Right then- I said bag for life, get that kettle on the arfur. The right way to make me eggs is tops of pull down the shutter, extra Johnny Rutter, and a pat of stammer and stutter. Picadilly Percy thats a top-notch me-and-you if I don't say so me-self!